At the time of this writing, it’s been two weeks since my second Awaken Your Practice began. Awaken is a four-day immersion for the business empath, solo or soulpreneur. It’s a space where entrepreneurs can come together to get aligned with their intuition and self and work on, in collaboration, their businesses from roots up.
I attended last year, and I was able to attend again this year. Where do you even begin?
Our teacher was Andrea Leda, a Portland Coach who is drawn to help healers. Healers can be in any type of business – from chef to yogi, to real estate agent, to coach, to facilitator, to essential oil educator, and more. She invites a group to teach with her, and the four days were split into being, doing, having, and an integration.
So? What are my main takeaways?
- I am a heart-centered lioness (with a wolf in my corner too)
- I am allowed to do all the things, even imperfectly
- I will trust my intuition
- I have strong values in the community building transformational process
- I will be rooted in habit and skill building, and “the how” will get figured out
- I want to create a physical space of gathering
And, it’s also challenging to distill this deeply personal, deeply rooted process. If this kind of growth and personal change is something you’re interested in, let’s chat. Or visit Andrea’s website to learn more. I doubt you will regret it.