Hi, my name is Michelle Lasley! I am a visionary | dreamer | strategist who believes we MUST heal women to heal the world. I am a co-host and marketing consultant with a flair for the witchy and woo. I have created monthly calendars around the moon cycles and am an essential oil expert. One way I make the witchy and woo visible is through my podcast, Balance Shared. All of my work is under the umbrella, “Balance Shared,” because I truly believes we are better together. I’ve been told I bring my easy nature and expansive whimsy to the table.
See my work on my podcast, building breakthroughs, serving as a tech coach or computer concierge, and a wellness guide.
- 2021, InviteCHANGE, Generative Coaching Pathways (working towards ICF ACC)
- 2018, Author, The Celestial Planner
- 2016, Rising Leader for Social Good, Social Venture Partners
- 2014, Executive Leadership Academy, Willamette Valley Development Officers
- 2009, Co-author, The Tolman Guide to Green Living in the Greater Asheville Area
- 2008, B.A. Social Science & Sustainable Urban Development, Portland State University
- 2008, Co-author, The Tolman Guide to Green Living in Portland