Yesterday, Levi and I visited the apple store for a second time in a week. The second time we saw drummers. Yesterday, Levi decided that when he grows up he’s going to move out of the house and play drums, with his friends Beatrix and Elliott. I hope their parents are okay with this plan.
Well, we didn’t move. No move for us. We will be staying in the Pacific Northwest for an unknown amount of time. It could be the rest of the school year, and we try again in the spring, or if the kid thrives at school – we could be looking at another 4 years, minimum. Either way, right now, there is no move for us.