The thought occurred to me today that, now six days before Thanksgiving, I should theme the next few days of writing. Each day, I should consider something I am thankful for. Now, that I am home, considering writing, I thought since there are six days left, perhaps I could do a count down. What six things am I thankful for today, and tomorrow five, and so on.
So, today, the six things I am thankful for in no particular order:
- A school for my son that is a community,
- A boss who expresses gratitude each day,
- A husband who surprises me with his silly sense of humor,
- A possible change in neighborhood,
- A considerate son who expresses his love and need for me daily, and
- A commute that, into work, is less than twenty minutes.
What are you thankful for?