My name is Michelle Lasley, and I am an essential oil enthusiast. I have been interested in a “natural lifestyle” my entire life. More than 10 years ago, I was finally able to articulate that my job is to “educate people on the importance of a sustainable society.” So, I involved myself with more educational activities that did that.
A few years ago, within our ever growing natural marketplace, something changed, and I couldn’t find whole products that I felt comfortable using in my home on my family. Despite starting a food buying club with the intention of going right to the source. When a new company was introduced to me a second time, I listened. I am happy to report that I am getting back to self – with home remedies for health care, cleaning, and more.
Enjoy the Oils
- AROMATICALLY—Diffuse in a room to purify the air or to change an emotion
- TOPICALLY—Apply directly to the skin during a massage or for topical therapy
- INTERNALLY—Consume as a dietary supplement for targeted wellness
Using Essential Oils Safely
- Very safe and gentle without side effects
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and nose
- Dilute with vegetable oil, not water
- Skin sensitivity is the primary safety issue
- Follow all label directions
- PURE—natural, no artificial ingredients, fragrances, or fillers
- SAFE—Certified to be free of pesticides and other chemical residues
- POTENT—Standardized active compounds
A Note About How to Buy
- Retail – only interested in trying one or two oils? This might be your best option.
- A wholesale customer – $35 fee (or enroll with a kit), 25% discount off retail, ability to earn free product, and exclusive offers available only to wholesale customers.
- A wellness advocate – the same as a wholesale customer, but you can build a business teaching about and sharing essential oils.