My name is Michelle Lasley, and I am an essential oil enthusiast. I have been interested in a “natural lifestyle” my entire life. More than 10 years ago, I was finally able to articulate that my job is to “educate people on the importance of a sustainable society.” So, I involved myself with more educational activities that did that.
A few years ago, within our ever growing natural marketplace, something changed, and I couldn’t find whole products that I felt comfortable using in my home on my family. Despite starting a food buying club with the intention of going right to the source. When a new company was introduced to me a second time, I listened. I am happy to report that I am getting back to self – with home remedies for health care, cleaning, and more.
This is my son and me posing at the Grand Canyon. Our families are such an integral part of whole health – mental and physical well-being. Knowing this, I make sure to take seasonal photos of both of us, and my husband too, so when we look back, we can see where we were together supporting each other.
Enjoy the Oils
- AROMATICALLY—Diffuse in a room to purify the air or to change an emotion
- TOPICALLY—Apply directly to the skin during a massage or for topical therapy
- INTERNALLY—Consume as a dietary supplement for targeted wellness
Using Essential Oils Safely
- Very safe and gentle without side effects
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and nose
- Dilute with vegetable oil, not water
- Skin sensitivity is the primary safety issue
- Follow all label directions
- PURE—natural, no artificial ingredients, fragrances, or fillers
- SAFE—Certified to be free of pesticides and other chemical residues
- POTENT—Standardized active compounds
A Note About How to Buy
- Retail – only interested in trying one or two oils? This might be your best option.
- A wholesale customer – $35 fee (or enroll with a kit), 25% discount off retail, ability to earn free product, and exclusive offers available only to wholesale customers.
- A wellness advocate – the same as a wholesale customer, but you can build a business teaching about and sharing essential oils.