Introduction to Episode
The Trauma Whisperer, Janine Wirth, a licensed psychotherapist, clinical hypnotherapist, and coach, has a virtual global practice where she works with women to help them heal from those experiences.
Podcast Episode Summary
Janine shares a pivotal story of her car being hijacked, unpacking her own trauma, and using this revelation and gifts to help support other women going through their own trauma.
She shares her vision of working through intergenerational trauma, the difference between big T and little t trauma, and how children take things so personally and how that shapes their future years.
She pairs psychotherapy with coaching.
We even discuss our current situation in this global pandemic and what we can do to work through this grief and cacooning.
Going through this time:
- Acknowledge it and give yourself time and space
- Try and reframe what you are missing
- Choose to see the gift in this space
- Give your children the childhood they don’t need to recover from.
- The body is a good indicator of how much baggage you have lying around.
- [Some] people are being shamed for their things they are missing.
- I want people to validate their experiences… to stop playing the comparison game… and know that they matter.
Connect with Janine on www.janinewirth.com
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYOB3DcKvALrJJOc9kel2mg
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/balanceshared/support