Introduction to Episode
Michelle sits down with friend and colleague, Cheryl DeClercque. Cheryl is a virtual marketing assistant, mom to four, wife, and lives in the Pacific Northwest.
Podcast Episode Summary
In episode 5, Michelle interviews friend and colleague, Cheryl DeClercque. Cheryl is a mom of four and virtual marketing assistant. In this interview, the women discuss boundaries, setting expectations, and navigating family while pursuing career goals.
“It’s never too early to get help.”
“[Hiring a virtual assistant] will give you time and energy to focus on what you want to focus on and not be bogged down and feeling overwhelmed with those little tiny tasks.”
“Create content, create good content.”
Cheryl’s Program Recommendations
- WordPress: https://wordpress.org
- Elegant Themes, Divi: https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/
- ConvertKit: https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/
- ActiveCampaign: https://www.activecampaign.com
- Trello: https://trello.com
- Financial Peace University: https://www.daveramsey.com/fpu
See Michelle in person at her workshop on Joy. “Joyful, Mindful & Munchies” still has tickets available! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/82289288477
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/balanceshared/support