Introduction to Episode
Mari Bartoo Jacobson is a woman coming into her own. In this episode, Mari and I discuss intuition, the divine feminine and masculine, and mindful ways to own all of who we are.
Podcast Episode Summary
Mari Bartoo Jacobson comes back in Season 2 to build on our season 1 conversation. Mari and I educate people on essential oils, and this passion is discussed throughout our conversation. We recorded our conversation in June 2020, during a Cancer New Moon. Our conversation tripped over intuitive use of oils, of life, of everything. We discussed the concept of merging the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine. We came up with Coriander as *the* oil you must use right now.
- On using essential oils: “You always smell so good. Natural. Not cloying. Without interfering with our hormones.”
- “I have the ability to blend scents and smells,” on using one’s intuition and stepping into empowerment.
- “I trust you to know yourself, and yourself isn’t static.”
- “[There is] something to be said for noticing.”
- Check out Mari on Instagram @essentialdropsoflight
- Listen to our Season 1 episode. https://michellelasley.com/2020/01/interview-mari-bartoo-jacobonson/
- Check out Caroline Casey’s book Making the Gods Work for You. https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/making-the-gods-work-for-you-the-astrological-language-of-the-psyche_caroline-w-casey/296284/#edition=4155818&idiq=7647156
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.