Introduction to Episode
On the Rise Solutions is a testimony to how we Rise Up when adversity calls. In this interview, Michelle and Jessica discuss super powers, the importance of pivoting and reinventing yourself, and lessons learned when life throws you serious curveballs.
Podcast Episode Summary
In this episode, Jessica shares how she rebranded from the Superwoman Project to On the Rise Solutions. The conversation ebbs and flows through strategy, honoring the grieving process in change, and several clear strategic steps on how to rebrand, how to navigate change, and more.
“I was meant to do work that was bigger.”
- StrengthsFinder 2.0: https://www.gallup.com/cliftonstrengths/en/strengthsfinder.aspx
- Unlock your 34 strengths: https://store.gallup.com/p/en-us/10003/cliftonstrengths-34
When Jessica and I completed this interview in May 2020, her work was still focused on her coaching job. Since, as with many during this global pandemic, she has paused her coaching work and accepted a position, as Chief Communications Officer, for Days for Girls, an international nonprofit that truly focuses on lifting girls up. Learn more about Days for Girls here: https://www.daysforgirls.org.
- For more information on the Summit https://ontherisesummit.com
- Jessica’s podcast, the Imperfect Feminist: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imperfect-feminist/id1506668771
- Learn more about Jessica’s work as On the Rise Solutions: https://ontherisesolutions.com
- For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.