Introduction to Episode
In today’s episode, Kathy Stanley and I discuss balance, alignment, nature, deep-psychology and how that works with Kathy’s art and energy work.
Podcast Episode Summary
My guest today is Kathy Stanley. Kathy is an eco-psychologist, an artist, and a teacher. In our conversation we talk about sustainability, why it’s important, and different ways in which we can engage in sustainability. Kathy also practices energy work, and she walks us through some healing practices that we can take so that the activist can renew.
During our interview, we discuss Kathy’s work the Shaman Queen. Click through to get your print.
“We will not save what we do not love.”
Kathy’s tips for aligning and balancing.
- Establish a practice of spending time in nature.
- That space can be your back yard, but 30 minutes every day, same spot.
- This gets you in touch with the space and reconnects you with the earth.
- You need to go out there and see what nature can do for you.
- Check out the Sovereign Salon as hosted by Theresa Pridemore and myself, the woo loved space where I met Kathy. https://www.sovereignspirit.biz
- See Kathy at her website (https://www.sacredartjourneys.com) and on Instagram (https://instagram.com/kstanleyart?igshid=zzj862lud1ph).
- Get your guided meditation here: https://www.sacredartjourneys.com/free-gift.
- For more about Deep Ecology, check out the work of Joanna Macy: https://www.joannamacy.net.
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.