In the last regularly scheduled episode of season 1, I discuss celebrating, looking ahead to season two, and reflecting on season one.
I reviewed the top 5 episodes, which include:
- My interview with Laura Rowe where we discussed empaths, woman, and more
- My conversation with Jeffrey Hahler which really crystalized reflecting on non-linear paths
- My chat with Erica on radically accepting mom guilt and what that looks like
- My discussion with Emily, which included more motherhood and aligning life with our passions
- My first interview with Cheryl which also wraps motherhood, purpose, and what that practically looks like
Season 2 will include an assortment of guests and topics such as:
- A variety of conversations with various life coaches
- An exploration of woo with astrology and light workers
- Some tangible tips like how to market yourself, when to use SWAG, and managing personal finances
- We’ll have a chat with some guests who’ve had to make drastic shifts in their entire branding and what that looked like
- Along with regularly celebrations of the 8 sabbats that keep us grounded to nature’s rhythms
We’ll see you over the summer with some “re-runs” and some of my Facebook Lives, a new episode for Lammas, and then back again September 2nd for Season 2.
Thank you so much for being here.
Until we meet again.
(Photo note, this is my son last year on June 22. I thought this whimsy would be a great way to celebrate midsummer.)
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.