Introduction to Episode
My guest today is Misty Gremaud, currently serving as PTA mom. Misty started her career in the air force to travel, to see the world. And, it was an adventure that led her through her 20s, 30s, and to retirement at 44. We discuss her path and next step aspirations.
Podcast Episode Summary
I wanted to chat with Misty because she does some interesting things, shares non-traditional roles with her husband, and has some fun stories. So, we talked about her journey from high school to air force to retirement. We discussed who cleans and cooks what, and of course, her fasciation with yoga.
Misty makes 9-16 almost quarts per week. Farm Fresh Eggs.
Top 5 ice cream flavors:
- Classic vanilla
- Cookie dough
- Lemon lavender
- Peppermint with doTERRA peppermint oil
- Coffee ice-cream
The most off-the wall ice cream is pickled beet!
We ended our conversation with Misty encouraging everyone to do two things, but my technology ate one. The invitation that was eaten was a call to travel. Go explore, go do something outside of your norm. And, also, do the other thing, which is push yourself outside your comfort zone.
- “9/11 changed everything.”
- “You make friends who become your family.”
- “I’m the ice cream pusher.”
- DIY Vanilla Extract: https://michellelasley.com/2020/05/100-pure-vanilla-extract/
- How to Talk About Race > So You Want to Talk About Race: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35099718-so-you-want-to-talk-about-race
- Home Hot Yoga: https://www.homehotyoga.com
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.