Introduction to Episode
Engaging on Social Media with Brandy Henry. That’s what Brandy does. She uses her teacher archetype and now demonstrates to businesses how to authentically engage on social media.
Podcast Episode Summary
In this episode, Brandy sits down with Michelle and they discuss different ways to engage on social media. She really enjoys breaking down social media into digestible bits. Brandy shares her expertise, thinking, and how she works with clients. Some fun bits at the end (like why they are doing an 8 am interview!).
Brandy has a unique way of approaching social media that is tailored to each of her clients. And, she absolutely shares that magic in this episode.
“More people are paying attention and seeing what you are doing than you can really tell because they don’t always interact with it.”
“In many ways, we’re hiding behind the algorithms. We’re using it as an excuse to not show up.”
Brandy’s Top 4
- Don’t get caught up in the paralysis of perfection/analysis paralysis.
- Just start.
- Stay rated to great content.
- Be flexible and nimble.
anchor.fm – our current podcast tool
Some episodes from Brandy (these links point to Apple Podcasts):
- Likes, Links, and Profile Visits: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/engaging-on-social-media-with-brandy-henry-m-ed/id1477885752?i=1000457345238
- Algorithms Smalgorithms: Let’s Stop Fearing Them! https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/engaging-on-social-media-with-brandy-henry-m-ed/id1477885752?i=1000457722829
- Your Message, Your Truth: How to Find Your Fuel https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/engaging-on-social-media-with-brandy-henry-m-ed/id1477885752?i=1000462275374
See Brandy online https://brandywhenry.com
Get Brandy’s newsletter: https://fantastic-experimenter-8496.ck.page/584a961385
Everything is figureoutable by Marie Forleo https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/everything-is-figureoutable/20172406/#isbn=0525534997&idiq=36359303
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.