Introduction to Episode
Since I’m 42, that must mean I know the answer to life, the universe, and everything, right? Wrong! I share four things, top of mind, that I have kind of figured out as I enter my 42nd year.
Podcast Episode Summary
For this birthday episode, I reflect on four things that I’ve been working on or seem super relevant to me from the past year.
- I don’t know everything
- Marriage (stated Mawage)
- Me Time
I love getting older because every year, I get a little more confident in my being, even if I’m still working on things from decades before. Every year, I get to own myself a little bit more, warts and all. And, in today’s episode, I discuss these four things as an answer to 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
- Boundaries, Henry Cloud and John Townsend https://www.boundariesbooks.com
- Loving What Is, Byron Katie https://thework.com
- How Full is Your Bucket? From Gallup https://www.gallup.com/press/176132/full-bucket.aspx
- The Artists Way, by Julia Cameron https://juliacameronlive.com
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/386162.The_Hitchhiker_s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy
- The Princess Bride https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093779/
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.