Introduction to Episode
In this episode, Michelle and Theresa sit down and chat about soul-based or Spirit-led businesses. Theresa, growing from the world of marketing, has built a business where she guides empaths and healers on a journey of discovery that allows them to knit together all their passions with a core message. Learn a little bit about how Theresa works and other tools she’s created to help empaths, like herself, along the way.
Podcast Episode Summary
Michelle and Theresa talk about many things: empaths, storytelling, connections, money, and so much more. They also discuss some of Theresa’s past and current projects such as the Sovereign Oracle Deck, The Portland Tarot, and her upcoming work on archetypes.
- “Even my cleaning guy is an empath…”
- Theresa’s mission: “To support healers, creatives, and visionaries to step fully into their genius body of work, be visible for their gifts, and claim their weird and woo without apology.”
- “What I’m really doing is teaching empaths how to communicate their business.”
- “I want to see healers and practitioners and visionaries … thrive in this world.”
- “There is nothing worse for an empath than to have our intentions misconstrued.”
- “Deciding you are here to make some money.”
- “We have to make peace with the fact we are predators.”
- “A lot of money blocks show up as visibility blocks.”
- “My wife and I moved here because of your tarot!”
- Need books? Visit Two Rivers Bookstore, https://www.tworiversbooks.com.
- Caroline Elliot,”17 Bizarre Philosophies that Make me $70,000 month (with accompanying music videos).“ http://carolyngraceelliott.com/essays.
- Work with Theresa on the web at www.sovereignspirit.biz. Book a discovery call or just sign up for her programs. You can also find her on Instagram at @sovspirit, @theresapridemore, and @sovereignoracle to check out her oracle deck.
- Check out Lady Doom @TheLadyDoom or www.theladydoom.com.
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.