Introduction to Episode
Laura and Michelle discuss women, empaths, human consciousness, the number 13, and most importantly – co-creating our world into one we all want.
Podcast Episode Summary
Laura and Michelle begin discussing what is an empath, how people become or are empaths. They continue weaving in co-creation, stopping the pendulum, and other thought topics. Get inspired about co-creating a new feature with this episode!
“An empath is someone who has the ability to feel other people’s feelings.”
4 Ways to Become an Empath
- From a happy household with the instruction to think about other people
- Trauma-based childhood
Boundaries exist and you can use them. “A boundary is where I end and where you begin.”
“Our aura is about three feet all around you.”
Top 3 things about being an empath
- Bullshit meter
- Depth when examining life and seeing connections
- Explore things in a holistic way
“Frigg’s Day, Freya’s Day, Venus’ Day” … “Yea, Female’s Day.”
- Alpha’s, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1183865/?ref_=lgn_fn_al_nm_2a
- The Vital Spirit, https://thevitalspirit.net
- Instagram, @thethrivingempath
- Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/thevitalspirit/
- Sacred Commerce, https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/sacred-commerce/19404415/all-editions/
- ThriftBooks plug: https://www.thriftbooks.com/share/?code=0hcLPcATBPZ7kl7jB%252b3X6g%253d%253d
- New Renaissance Bookshop, https://www.newrenbooks.com
For more information about Michelle, Balance Shared, events, and projects, please visit www.michellelasley.com.