In episode 5, Michelle interviews friend and colleague, Cheryl DeClercque. Cheryl is a mom of four and virtual marketing assistant. In this interview, the women discuss boundaries, setting expectations, and navigating family while pursuing career goals.
“It’s never too early to get help.”
“[Hiring a virtual assistant] will give you time and energy to focus on what you want to focus on and not be bogged down and feeling overwhelmed with those little tiny tasks.”
“Create content, create good content.”Recommended Resources
Visit Cheryl on the web (https://pnwvirtual.com) or connect with her on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/cheryldeclercque/).
Cheryl’s Program Recommendations
- WordPress: https://wordpress.org
- Elegant Themes, Divi: https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/
- ConvertKit: https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/
- ActiveCampaign: https://www.activecampaign.com
- Trello: https://trello.com
- Financial Peace University: https://www.daveramsey.com/fpu
See Michelle in person at her workshop on Joy. “Joyful, Mindful & Munchies” still has tickets available! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/82289288477