Confession: when we drive, I take all of my oils. I simply cannot decide, when we’ll be gone for a month, what oils I need or will need in the off chance this crazy thing happens. When I fly, I have to pare down my list to a current list of necessities – which varies depending on where I will be traveling.
So, choices sometimes have to be made, and if they have to be made, here’s a short list of the oils I would absolutely not leave home without.
- ClaryCalm – because I need all the hormone support I can get
- Thyroid Support (Lemongrass and Myrrh) – gotta keep it in homeostasis
- Rose – we all need more love
- Frankincense – the oil of truth is great for grounding, skin, everything
- Correct X – because sometimes you need a band-aid too
- Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint (mixed in a 1oz spray bottle, and backups to refill as needed) – damned pollen count in varied places
- Melaleuca – skin support! skin support!
- DigestZen – tummy support!
- Forgive – we don’t always travel on our best behavior
- OnGuard – when flying or driving, you come across so many different people, places, and things – so lets put the protective blend to good use
There are so many oils I am leaving off this list because I wanted to try and reduce it to 10. When I’m going out and about, when I am home, I carry a lot more than 10 oils on me. I carry more than 10 oils in ONE pouch. And, sometimes it’s necessary to pare down and use what you have to
What does your top ten list look like?