I’ve had at least a half dozen thoughts float through my brain today. The thoughts have piggy-backed on this week’s themes, but I haven’t had a chance or the ability or the gumption to sit down and capture them into a significant blog post… so they have drifted away.
It’s interesting to me how much writing is discipline, refining the discipline to exercise the mind. That’s it. That’s all I have today. Wishing I could have captured the thoughts… instead I write about wishing.
- 750 Words (michellelasley.net)
- Nothing Profound Here (michellelasley.net)
- What do we really know? (michellelasley.net)
- Learning by Smartphone (michellelasley.net)
- Uniquely Mine (michellelasley.net)