But, here are a few words anyway.
I am tired. Board meetings are tiring, sitting in those chairs. Conference calls from the ceiling are funny. Dramatic change is, well, dramatic. I want to educate people on the importance of a sustainable society. I have been doing that and I am working towards doing that more. We leave for Michigan in less than a month. Yea, vacation! Levi is excited to see his cousins and grandparents. We have consensus training for our food club on March 19th. Super yea! WordPress has another update. I think I have it figured out how to do it right, if only the plugins would cooperate. Why hosting service, why?
I am now going to marinate the lamb and read Cat among the Pigeons by Agatha Christie.
- Writing (michellelasley.net)
- So what should I write about? (maiastrinket.com)
- Sustainable West Seattle explores where transportation’s going (westseattleblog.com)
- Perspective: Time (michellelasley.net)
- Who Is Agatha Christie? (brainz.org)