I enjoy making too much rice. I really enjoy turning it into a Walnut-Cheddar loaf.
I don’t have anymore walnuts. It is proving more difficult to order than I think it should be. So, unsure of the peanut-lemon-onion–nutritional yeast–cheddar cheese combination – I brain stormed curry.
- Heat pan.
- Add a few tablespoons toasted sesame oil, heat oil.
- Add 1/2 onion, chopped, and a few cloves of minced garlic.
- When browned, add a tablespoon of a spicy curry powder.
- After a minute or two, toss in 1/2 cup of unsalted peanuts, toast lightly.
- Add (fresh or frozen) corn and peas (1/2 cup to 2 cups each).
- Add 4 cups chopped (cooked) chicken (preferably from Taylor-Made Farms, previously roasted with lemon pepper and garlic).
- Add leftover rice (minimum 2 cups).
- Serve, and enjoy.