What is a Computer Coach?
A computer coach will work with you, at your pace, and help you solve your computer problems. You will learn as much or as little as you need. A computer coach will guide you through the steps to accomplish whatever it is you want.
Why do I need a Computer Coach?
You need a computer coach if you find yourself doing any of the following:
- Confused at how to communicate with friends and family,
- Not understanding the best way to find information,
- Learning how to manage your photos,
- Unsure of which programs to use to write (a letter, a novel, a list),
- Curious how to organize items (do I need a spreadsheet or some other program?), or
- Wondering how it all works?
Where and when does a computer coach work?
As a computer coach, Michelle Lasley works where and when you need her to, generally in the Portland Metro area. She is offering 30-minute consultations to assess your needs. Afterward, book your time in 1-hour slots.
In addition to studying sustainability, Michelle has been a natural computer coach since she was a teenager. Michelle has an ability to understand both ends of the spectrum of technology – speaking with technology engineers and explaining it to people who don’t understand it at all. While a desk jockey, she was always the de facto computer help. Why? Because she understands what you don’t and can explain it in a respectful way. She has over 20 years experience in programs and platforms such as:
- Word Perfect
- Word, Pages
- Excel, Numbers
- PowerPoint, Keynote
- OpenOffice, LibreOffice
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Mac OS, Windows 3.x-Windows 10, Ubuntu/Linux
- Quicken, Quickbooks
- Data management in databases
- Canva, MailChimp, WordPress, Scheduling tools
Because technology is ever expanding, knowledge is always added to the list. Connect with Michelle to see how she can make managing technology easier for you.